POWER LEVELING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

POWER LEVELING

Post by jhinvirtuoso!5 on Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:28 am

Before using lucky eggs, you'll need to do a bit of preparation.

First, amass an army of Pidgeys, which will in turn earn you candy.Pidgeys are among the easiest creatures to capture, appearing in nearly every location, including whatever you designate as your home when you first boot the app up. At 12 pieces of candy, they have one of the cheapest evolution costs inPokémon Go. That's less than half of the required candies for a Rattata, a similar Pokémon that requires 25 pieces of candy to evolve.

Each captured Pidgey grants you three pieces of candy, Each eachtransfer (a process that eliminates the Pokémon forever, performed after clicking on a Pokémon in the main menu) nets youone piece of candy. That's a net reward of four candies per Pidgey. Once you've reached about 120 candies, you're ready to begin.

Next, find an area with lots of PokéStops. If you live in or near a city, do some research to see what businesses or hotspots tend to have lures. Go to one of those locations during the busiest hours ofthe day — after folks have left work, for example. Use a lucky egg and start evolving your Pidgeys.

When you're done evolving, walk around and get double XP from PokéStops and by capturing Pokémon.

In the scenario above, you'll need at least 10 Pidgeys to really reapthe benefits, so don't go into it without double-checking your preparations. Feel free to hold any unevolved creatures (like Weedles or Caterpies) for use in this exercise
— it's not limited to just Pidgeys.

jhinvirtuoso!5
New Trainer
New Trainer

Back to top Go down

Re: POWER LEVELING

Post by PoGoPH on Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:37 am

Thanks for this TS! Laughing
PoGoPH
Admin
Admin

http://www.pogoph.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LordPercivalXXX on Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:42 am

Well, I did this last friday, and I level up so easily. But I used ratata and weedle, just a bit of patient and luck though in capturing these pokemons.
LordPercivalXXX
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by PoGoPH on Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well, I did this last friday, and I level up so easily. But I used ratata and weedle, just a bit of patient and luck though in capturing these pokemons.

Hahaha. I'm still grinding to reach level 20. I used pidgeys.
PoGoPH
Admin
Admin

http://www.pogoph.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VanKreiger on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:05 pm

Another good tip, is the post I just placed earlier: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Using a Lucky Egg on that spot nabbed me around 180k exp (EXLUDING the Pidgey, Caterpie, Weedle I already Caught)

So far, I'm still at Lvl 25 with 60k exp left to fill up... Power Leveling gets to be a pain when you reach the upper 20+ levels... Smile
VanKreiger
Supporter (Moderator)
Supporter (Moderator)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum